What a lovely week it has been. And I am sad to see this come to an end. But, excited and hopeful for all the newness in each tomorrow. I feel confident that my path is set in stone, and I will be able to traverse the road to plant based eating.
People, if you are feeling a little pudgy and believe you are eating right, let it be the fault of marketing and advertising, really.
Here are a few thoughts for you to ponder:
-Nuts are a good source of protein (you may as well drink oil, instead)
-Margarine is better for you than butter (a fat is a fat is a fat)
-There's no protein in vegetables (you'd be amazed)
-That "low-fat" whatever you are eating might be full of lies (low fat compared to what??)
-Never believe what you read in the front of the package--study the label, not just read it
-Bring back the family supper at the dinner table.
-Turn off the TV (a hard one for me and I don't even have cable!!)
Be kind to yourself, and show it to others.
E2 Immersion is more than I could have ever thought it would be. Amen, sistah! Because I am going to get preachy in a moment. So, I will just close. Love is in my heart. Plant Strong.
- ► 2011 (19)
- Annoucing a New Addition...
- Simple Experiment...TV and a Hypothesis
- Loving My Kale
- Plant Strong, Baby, Plant Strong!
- Good News Today
- Walnut Salad Dressing...Courtesy of Ann Crile Esse...
- Tofu or Not Tofu, That is the Question
- It's All About Balance
- Ann Esselstyn, Where Are You?
- Leaving Tomorrow...The Flight to Reality
- If You Want to Look Thinner, Stand Next to a Fat U...
- Engine Two/Day Two. New Beginning...
- E2 Immersion Day One
- Deep in the Heart of Texas...Day One of E2
- Being a Green Goddess (Dressing)
- T-Minus Six Days Until Texas
- Sweet Thoughts
- Cream of Celery Soup-Vegan Style
- ▼ March (18)