Wednesday, March 17, 2010
If You Want to Look Thinner, Stand Next to a Fat Urn
Or, eat plant strong. I've officially completed day three of the E2 Immersion, and with the length of each day, I feel as though I have been here for a month. This is a very structured environment, which I rather like. Things are feeling more emotional for me, and today when we were eating breakfast, Sting was playing in the background when I heard, "Brand New Day." It seemed fitting...I was looking out the window of the dining hall as the early morning fog was lifting itself above Lake Travis. Tears were streaming down my face. There is a lot of love here, and it feels good to be with such caring and kind people.
We are all so busy, and I can even hear my own voice say that I don't have time to cook. But today, the solution was presented to us by Jeff Novick, RD. And in a nutshell, here's all you have to do to eat a plant based diet with such precise organization.
Box of Pomi Tomatoes
Bag of Frozen Veggies
Italian: Tomatoes, Onion, Zucchini, Italian Spices, Cooked WW pasta
Indian: Tomatoes, Onion, Cauliflower, Cooked Potatoes, Indian Spices
Mexican: Tomatoes, Peppers, Salsa, Chili Powder, Rice
Heat the stuff in a pot, stir, and you are good! Very reasonable to make. So nutritious. And great tasting.
Do you get this? Easy and delicious. All fat free. Plant strong. Lots of food. And, don't forget to throw in the K-A-L-E!
Thought for the Day: The truth will set you free.
- ► 2011 (19)
- Annoucing a New Addition...
- Simple Experiment...TV and a Hypothesis
- Loving My Kale
- Plant Strong, Baby, Plant Strong!
- Good News Today
- Walnut Salad Dressing...Courtesy of Ann Crile Esse...
- Tofu or Not Tofu, That is the Question
- It's All About Balance
- Ann Esselstyn, Where Are You?
- Leaving Tomorrow...The Flight to Reality
- If You Want to Look Thinner, Stand Next to a Fat U...
- Engine Two/Day Two. New Beginning...
- E2 Immersion Day One
- Deep in the Heart of Texas...Day One of E2
- Being a Green Goddess (Dressing)
- T-Minus Six Days Until Texas
- Sweet Thoughts
- Cream of Celery Soup-Vegan Style
- ▼ March (18)