Welcome to My Blog...

A warm and simple, welcome.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Good News Today

I got a call from Pam Popper, PhD, ND today, She began our phone call with "Charlene, I have good news!" And, boy, did she ever! Pam Popper is a noted dietitian and naturopath who practices in Ohio at the Wellness Forum. She was one of the speakers at the E2 Immersion last week in Austin.

Five days of plant strong immersion resulted in the following laboratory results:

Cholesterol: Went from 165 to 158

LDL: Dropped from 115 to 87

Blood Pressure: Nice numbers

Weight: Lost 5 pounds

I could have danced on the head of a pin! I ate like a truck driver last week, so the truth is that plant based eating is a good thing. Just look at those numbers!

Thanks to everyone at Engine 2. I am hopeful, each day, for more and more progress, not only for myself, but for anyone who decides to embrace a plant strong way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers