I got a call from Pam Popper, PhD, ND today, She began our phone call with "Charlene, I have good news!" And, boy, did she ever! Pam Popper is a noted dietitian and naturopath who practices in Ohio at the Wellness Forum. She was one of the speakers at the E2 Immersion last week in Austin.
Five days of plant strong immersion resulted in the following laboratory results:
Cholesterol: Went from 165 to 158
LDL: Dropped from 115 to 87
Blood Pressure: Nice numbers
Weight: Lost 5 pounds
I could have danced on the head of a pin! I ate like a truck driver last week, so the truth is that plant based eating is a good thing. Just look at those numbers!
Thanks to everyone at Engine 2. I am hopeful, each day, for more and more progress, not only for myself, but for anyone who decides to embrace a plant strong way of life.
- ► 2011 (19)
- Annoucing a New Addition...
- Simple Experiment...TV and a Hypothesis
- Loving My Kale
- Plant Strong, Baby, Plant Strong!
- Good News Today
- Walnut Salad Dressing...Courtesy of Ann Crile Esse...
- Tofu or Not Tofu, That is the Question
- It's All About Balance
- Ann Esselstyn, Where Are You?
- Leaving Tomorrow...The Flight to Reality
- If You Want to Look Thinner, Stand Next to a Fat U...
- Engine Two/Day Two. New Beginning...
- E2 Immersion Day One
- Deep in the Heart of Texas...Day One of E2
- Being a Green Goddess (Dressing)
- T-Minus Six Days Until Texas
- Sweet Thoughts
- Cream of Celery Soup-Vegan Style
- ▼ March (18)