Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Annoucing a New Addition...
Charlene Rose Nolan is pleased to announce the latest addition to her household, the VitaMix 5200. It looks as though this blender can do almost anything, except vacuum and cook dinner. Well, actually, it can make a "raw" cooked soup.
The recipe book that comes with the blender has some rather toxic recipes in it, but I know the first thing to hit the blades will be a kale smoothie!
- ► 2011 (19)
- Annoucing a New Addition...
- Simple Experiment...TV and a Hypothesis
- Loving My Kale
- Plant Strong, Baby, Plant Strong!
- Good News Today
- Walnut Salad Dressing...Courtesy of Ann Crile Esse...
- Tofu or Not Tofu, That is the Question
- It's All About Balance
- Ann Esselstyn, Where Are You?
- Leaving Tomorrow...The Flight to Reality
- If You Want to Look Thinner, Stand Next to a Fat Urn
- Engine Two/Day Two. New Beginning...
- E2 Immersion Day One
- Deep in the Heart of Texas...Day One of E2
- Being a Green Goddess (Dressing)
- T-Minus Six Days Until Texas
- Sweet Thoughts
- Cream of Celery Soup-Vegan Style
- ▼ March (18)